Welcome Message

Cochlear Implants, hearing loss and more! I carry an interesting perspective: someone who had normal hearing growing up, lost it all slowly as an adult, then regained it with cochlear implants. So I'm deaf, but I can hear - a true miracle. If you'd like to know more about me and my bilateral cochlear implant experiences right away, my two books have a wealth of information - see the links below. Check out the list of upcoming events too - perhaps one day we'll get to meet!



VISIT MY WEBSITE - CLICK HERE: WWW.LISTENINGCLOSELY.COM

Monday, June 13, 2011

Social networking finds Chick Lit

If you ever wonder what they mean about "social networking," this is a prime example.  I was contacted by a lovely young woman, who saw my book posted on a website, was interested in it, contacted me on Facebook, chatted by email - and ended up interviewing me online about my book, "Listening Closely."  It's a whole new world out there!
Here's the website that has the interview - with thanks to my new friend, Melissa. 

http://chicklitcentraltheblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/listening-closely-to-arlene-romoffplus.html

Check out the book giveaway too - if there's still time to participate.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!! Will add it to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the link. I just saw this now. :) I've come to realize that if my kids did not have hearing loss, we wouldn't have been having these conversations, as I wouldn't have thought to read your book. (It was based more on personal stuff that it came to my attention. It may have been overlooked otherwise.) Having kids with hearing loss has opened up a new and amazing world. I'm meeting people I may never have met otherwise, such as yourself. I'm sure you could probably say the same from your own experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Seo package

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! SMM provider

    ReplyDelete