Welcome Message

Cochlear Implants, hearing loss and more! I carry an interesting perspective: someone who had normal hearing growing up, lost it all slowly as an adult, then regained it with cochlear implants. So I'm deaf, but I can hear - a true miracle. If you'd like to know more about me and my bilateral cochlear implant experiences right away, my two books have a wealth of information - see the links below. Check out the list of upcoming events too - perhaps one day we'll get to meet!



VISIT MY WEBSITE - CLICK HERE: WWW.LISTENINGCLOSELY.COM

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Insider's Guide to Bilateral Cochlear Implants

I'm always delighted to share information about cochlear implants, particularly the benefits of bilateral cochlear implants.   Even though there's a lot of information in my books about the subject, an article or a blog can provide it in another format, and have the potential to reach even more people about this important topic.

I was delighted to write the following article for a cochlear implant help website www.cochlearimplantHELP.com

Here's the link to my guest blog entry "Bilateral Cochlear Implants - On Beyond the Testing Booth"
It's an insider's guide to the benefits of bilateral cochlear implants, that only someone who has experienced it can explain - which is why I call it "on beyond the testing booth"!

Please feel free to share, leave comments, and ask questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment